Télécom & Management SudParis Entrepreneurs is an incubator within a group of two public higher education institutions: Télécom Ecole de Management, Télécom SudParis, and shared with ENSIIE.
Founded in 2000, the Incubator has accompanied 130 companies that have produced more than 1,300 jobs.
Our mission: To participate in the creation of the best IT start-ups through excellence in entrepreneurship coaching and assistance.
The Incubator is:
- An open structure to all innovative entrepreneurs and/or young businesses regardless of their academic background,
- 12 months of advice from IT specialists to all entrepreneurs, a unique service in the Paris metropolitan area,
- 1000 m² of office space in Evry (department 91) and Arcueil (department 94),
- No participation in the capital structure of incubated companies, and
- A community of selectively chosen, young Start-Ups.
Last modify 10 October 2014